People have asked me, “Are there any dangers in getting a psychic reading?” Sometimes, the only thing stopping someone who is struggling from reaching out is fear.
There are many people who want to see a psychic, who feel curious about it, but then don’t pursue it out of fear.
But which fears are irrational? And are there any real dangers in getting a psychic reading?
First off, you have to be sure you seek out a reputable, professional psychic reader with lots of great feedback and reviews. Once you’ve done that part, that will take away most of your fears. Let’s look at some of the others that might be lingering…
1. You don’t have to fear getting scammed if you’ve hired a professional psychic
For instance, for my psychic readings and coaching sessions, you’ll pay upfront for a set period of time together. You’ll get your time, and that’ll be that- no upsells or more to buy to get deeper information. I give you everything I’ve got in the time you bought.
You can choose to see me again down the line, or not, but I will not encourage you to come back too often or too soon, as you need give your first reading time to marinate and manifest.
2. You don’t have to be afraid of opening up a professional psychic
Whether you feel skeptical and don’t want to offer up any information so a psychic can “prove” themselves to you, or if you just feel nervous, shy or closed off to share personal information with a stranger, know that if you go in with an open mind and heart, you can get a much deeper and more accurate reading.
For intuitive sessions, I work in a way where I don’t like any information or questions from you at first in our reading, so that I can simply impart guidance or messages as they come through. But halfway through, I do like to take your questions to make sure you that I’ve honored why you booked a reading in the first place, and can walk out feeling clearer and satisfied with your reading.
Healthy skepticism is a good thing. Absolute rigidity about what you need to hear before you’ll believe the psychic is not.
Real, possible dangers in getting tarot card & psychic readings could include:
- There is a danger in you giving your personal power away to a psychic, hinging on their every word and prediction like its gospel. It’s not set in stone; it’s a reading of the energy that’s current in your life. If you don’t like what you hear, you can change the future you’ll experience, and use the reading as motivation and direction to do so!
- There’s a danger in becoming dependent on your psychic. Readings are fun, enlightening, and insightful and you might find yourself wanting another one and another, to clarify this decision and that one. But this goes back to letting your power get away, when you are intuitive yourself. I make sure my clients don’t become too dependent on me, and help empower them to trust their own intuitions
- There is definitely a danger of getting swindled or scammed by a psychic who doesn’t come highly recommended! Unless you are there for the fun of it and don’t care a whit about spiritual guidance, don’t go into the first shop with a neon palm sign you find- you don’t know who is on the other side of that door, and there are definitely those who’d like to take advantage of you out there. Do your due diligence to make sure you find a psychic you can trust, before you pay any money at all
These dangers in getting a psychic reading can be eliminated by:
- Doing your homework first to make sure you see a reputable, professional psychic like myself
- Remembering the future is not set in stone, and every choice you make along the way reshapes your path- take what the psychic says and use it as advice, or impetus, to shape your own future!
- Checking in with yourself if you find you’re seeking out psychic advice often- are you becoming dependent? Why are you not relying on yourself?
There is no danger in getting a psychic reading from me at Boston Intuitive.
I work to help empower my clients to take what they learn in a reading with me and apply it to their lives to shape their own destiny. I encourage them to trust their own intuitions and use my readings as validation and direction. I even offer intuitive coaching to help people learn how to rely more on their own intuition and spirit connection. To book a session, CLICK HERE.